Boot Disk installation

Been using he RH/Fedora family line since RH5.1...but I the purpose of the
'Everything' directory tree has me stumped.

Reading documentation it states...
"Once you boot your system with the minimal media, you can install Fedora
directly over the Internet."
< http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f7/en_US/sn-which-files.html>

Am I correct in assuming that I am able to use the directory tree of
'Everything' for my network installations or do I have the wrong idea on the
purpose of this directory tree?

The 'Everything' directory tree does not contain the sub-directories of
'images' and 'isolinux' and so fails on a network installation.
Can I just add these sub-directories to my 'Everything' mirror without
breaking anything?
Do I have the wrong impression of what the 'Everything' directory tree is
for?

Any ideas at this point would be useful. I can't seem to find any
documentation explaining the difference between the 'Everything' directory
structure and the old faithful 'OS' directory structure...an RTFM with a
link will do at this point.
I would rather not mirror both directory structures completely - but I will
if that is what is needed.

< http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/7/Fedora/>
< http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/7/Everything/>

TIA