Network Install using the Everything directory tree

Hi,

I have just joined the list so if this has been asked and answered previously I apologise.

I was wondering if it is supposed to be possible to do  network install with a boot disk, using the ‘Everything’  packages rather than the standard ‘OS’ online directories?

I have previously locally mirrored the ‘OS’ directory structure on a machine inside my network in order to do network install to multiple machines. I have mirrored the ‘Everything’ packages rather than the standard ‘OS’ as I usually have utilise packages from the directories previously known as ‘Extras’.

However the ‘Everything’ directory tree does not contain the ‘images’ or the ‘isolinux’ sub-directories required for installation.

Does this mean that I need to retrieve the standard ‘OS’ directory for installations, and also the ‘Everything’ for ongoing maintenance?

Alternatively, can I simply add the necessary sub-directories (of ‘images’ and ‘isolinux’) to the directory tree of ‘Everything’ – or will this fail or even break something?

Thanks

David