FC 7 & Gateway 6020GZ = match made in hell

Can anybody offer any solution/suggestions on properly installing the wireless card for the gateway6020gz laptop on fedora core 7?

Ndiswrapper does not seem to work, or I am probably doing it incorrectly, although it is not supported or listed on the ndiswrapper website.

The model information for gateway6020gz wireless:
Manufacturer 	GemTek/BroadCom
Model 	802.11g (WMIB-158G)

I've done extensive google research for this but it's led me nowhere.