Re: Installing F7 by CD and not by DVD

On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 14:08 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Tue June 5 2007 10:37:13 am Mike McCarty wrote:
> > I grew up in the tough districts of south and west Texas,
> > actually. I saw the guy who lived across the street from me in
> > Laredo get killed in a knife fight when I was about 4. That
> > would be in about 1955 or 1956. The streets where I lived then
> > were not paved.
>
> Now we understand why you're such a pugilist

I bet he knows where Dixie Blvd is in Odessa. That was my first purchase
of a home and the usual landing spot for the cars driven by drunks when
they failed to navigate the dog-leg in the street just in front of the
house. But, all the roughnecks I met were pretty peaceable people.
Unless you got stupid... <cackles> Ric