Any experience with Lenovo N100 or ACER AS5103?

It'd be nice to hear if anyone has experience of the following two
laptops.  From what I can tell they can both be /made/ to work
if you're willing to try hard enough, but I really would like
something I can just put Fedora on and not worry about too
much. (I'm not going to wait for Dell to get its act together in
the UK, and most of the Linux laptop people are too
expensive).  Criteria:

0. Boots up, no major system disagreements CPU, HD etc.
1. Wireless works no questions.
2. Video works without too much hassle (will install proprietary
   drivers if I have no choice, 3D accel preferred, Compiz nice
   but non- essential)
3. Sound

Lenovo N100 (0768) http://www.dabs.com/ProductView.aspx?Quicklinx=4K3D
The Lenovo Linux support page seems to list it, but the details it gives don't
quite match (the one I'm looking at has Intel GMA950 graphics rather
than Nvidia for a start).  It also gets a fail on wireless, though I've
seen elsewhere this should work.  It'd be nice to hear from someone using
an Intel 3945ABG chipset.

Acer AS5103 http://www.dabs.com/ProductView.aspx?Quicklinx=4F5Y
Wireless is really odd, since they've decided to give it their own
branding. Write-ups for similar model numbers mention both Atheros
and Broadcom; not sure if these are different drivers for the same
chipset or completely different chipsets (one page in particular has
the two alongside).  Graphics are ATI which I'm a bit wary of.

Thanks for any help.
--
imalone