Re: nVidia from Freshrpms, selinux

On 6/3/07, Claude Jones <claude_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Installed the nVidia driver from Freshrpms on F7, along with the dkms package.
When I rebooted, I got a bunch of nVidia denied messages. Someone had
mentioned in another thread going to the nVidia forum and getting some
suggestions about dealing with selinux; I found the following page and tried
some of the suggestions - some of the commands pointed to files that didn't
exist: http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72490
Those didn't help.
I turned selinux off, uninstalled the nVidia driver, and reinstalled it. Now
it appears to be working well with glxgears giving me nearly 3000 FPS.
Can anyone suggest how to get selinux and the nVidia driver to play nice?

Does this problem persist with the official driver package?