Re: nVidia from Freshrpms, selinux

On Mon June 4 2007, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> Does this problem persist with the official driver package?

I'm not sure what you're asking...do you mean, did I turn back to the
originally detected driver straight out of the Fedora 7 install, and did it
work? If that's the question, the answer is yes, it did - though it took
configuring a new xorg.conf. It was after I was back to the original driver
in good working order that I turned off selinux.

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA