Re: F7 NVIDIA drivers and compiz

On 6/3/07, Lonni J Friedman <netllama@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 6/3/07, Bernd Bartmann <bernd.bartmann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, a working dual head configuration may be unsupported, but I
> consider it broken that just connecting the second monitor to a so far
> working single head setup leads to an unusable system.

Unusable how?

One display is connected via DVI the other one via VGA. If single head
is configured and both displays are connected I just get flashing
vertical lines on the VGA device and nothing at all on the DVI device.
Switching to the text console results results in a blinking cursor on
the DVI device somewhere on the screen and nothing else.

Best regards,
Bernd.