Re: Dual Head

Lonni J Friedman wrote:

Like Thomas, X -configure worked a lot better for dual head for me also.
System-config-display was not very good as it only got 800x600 for one
of the heads. X -configure allowed the higher resolution though it
picked the nouveau driver which did not work. I had to edit it to nv
which worked.

If you switch to using the 'nvidia' X driver, then running:
nvidia-xconfig --twinview

will give you what you want.

Thanks for the info. I might try that option in the future. Right now, over 800x600 was the goal.

Jim