Re: Fedora 7

Paul Smith wrote:

Anaconda was not obvious to me.

The subject needs to be more specific

I was not fully assertive; notice that I used the word "perhaps".

Negative assumptions with no basis wasn't really necessary. One bug doesnt make any software faulty on the whole. There has been many explicit calls for help over four test releases some specifically for Anaconda in fedora-test list.

Rahul