Re: I love IP Tables....

From: "Les Mikesell" <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx>

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

Now, I can see why, as a programmer, you would not want to be held
liable for damage cause by a mistake in programming. After all, who
has time to get all the bugs out. but there is a BIG difference
between a bug in a program, and a program that is poorly designed in
the first place.

An accidental flaw that is not discovered by anyone until after release is one thing. Continuing to distribute after the flaw is known is something very different.

Now we are into a whole new discussion. Should Fedora Core maintain both
the original ISOs and/or a full set of fully updated ISOs for first time
installs?

Should Microsoft?

In both cases I believe the answer should include fully up to date
patched ISOs and commercial CDROMs.

{^_^}