Improving the Internet (X - Re: I love IP Tables....)

Tim
 If .com was *only* ever used for
commerical use, and using .com was enforced for commercial use, and we
had something else for personal use, we could blanket delete all .com
originating mail, and still receive all our non .com mail from our
personal friends.  ;-)

Several years ago, I concocted the notion of '.per' addresses (for 'person'). I searched for someone to tell, but didn't know enough then to know where to look.

I figured that we needed something for personal domains (e.g. websites, where a person buys a name).