Grub.conf?

Decided to set up a FC6/Ubuntu dual boot. box. The Ubuntu part did not load properly can't get into it enough to edit the sudo or add remove any users, no problem just ignore it. The catch is the Ubuntu parts are the default boot. when I go to the fedora grub.conf or menu.lst files there is no mention Ubuntu so editing the file will not do any good. What file needs to be edited to boot from the FC 6 grub.conf file. As I plan to do a fresh install of Fedora 7 in a few days it probably does not matter in the long run but I would like to know which file should be edired to get back to the original FC6 boot configuration.