Re: Better window management strategies?

Joe Smith wrote:
How do you folks manage your working windows? ...

Thanks for the feedback guys. I really appreciate your input.

To summarize, it sounds like there is no simple solution without drastically changing either my desktop or the way I'm comfortable working.

I guess I should try to report the problem I have with the app window menus. Does anyone have a suggestion where to file a report? Is this is an application problem, a Metacity problem, or an inherent "feature" of focus-follows-mouse mode?

Does anyone successfully use the app window menus on Seamonkey or OOo with a f-f-m policy under another WM?

<Joe