Re: Wireless networking question

Claude Jones wrote:
On Fri May 25 2007, linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

A Linksys WET54G should do what you want.

Thanks, that is perfect. I'd found that one in my searching, but had dismissed
it on first glance. A careful look at the documentation just now shows I was
too hasty. It's already ordered - thanks for that fast response.

The computers on my desk work through a Linksys 5 port ethernet switch and and a Linksys WET54G Ethernet Bridge.  Actually I have three similar units scattered through this system, the last one I bought from TigerDirect for about $60 was a Buffalo Airstaion [I think it's called] but it has four ethernet ports as opposed to only one on the WET54g.

These things are very convenient to use, no drivers needed, program them via your browser and just plug them in [via eth] anywhere they are needed for access to your WLAN.

Bob Goodwin