Re: [Fedora] Re: bind lame servers

AMK> Yes, it's called Asia.  Several dozen IPs were querying my DNS
AMK> non-stop.

You should not allow recursive queries from outside of your network.

I do this by having an internal view with a "match-clients" set to my
internal network, and then later a default view with
  match-clients { any; };
  recursion no;
although I suspect this is not the simplest way to accomplish this
because it necessitates duplicating all of the zone declarations that
are visible in both views.

 - J<