Re: help with apache

Time how would I actually output this command to a file?

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim" <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora@xxxxxxxxx>; "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: help with apache

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 18:07 +0200, Andreas Bernauer wrote:
I doubt you'll find anybody who is willing to read your 100+ lines
httpd.conf, find out what the problem might have been and give you an
advice.

It is probably best to post the full thing, that way some little goof
outside of where you're checking might get spotted.

Doing the following to the supplied file gives a much shorter version to
look at, that only includes the active parts of the file:

 grep -v "^#" httpd.conf | less -s

You might see the odd one or two commented-out lines where the hash was
after the first character in the line.  But you won't omit actual
configuration lines which have a comment further into them.

important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.