Re: help with apache

Scott Berry wrote on Wed, May 23 2007 at 09:54 (-0500):

> I am sorry to post this here but I can't seem to get on the Apache's
> user mailing list.  I am having trouble getting apache to start.
> The syntax is okay but I have some dns assignments through
> dyndns.com which I would like to use for Apache and I am having
> trouble with Apache starting these.  My config file httpd.conf will
> be attached.  If anyone can help me to get this to work I would
> surely appreciate it.

I doubt you'll find anybody who is willing to read your 100+ lines
httpd.conf, find out what the problem might have been and give you an
advice.

Can you provide some more details?  What did you try to do?  What
happened? What did you expect to happen?  What did you change in the
default httpd.conf?

Then maybe someone can help you.

Andreas.

--