Re: Checkbox for "Install Everything"

At 06:08 PM 5/21/2007, Tim wrote:

> [...]

In that case the "something" that RPM does is alert you to the conflict and give you some reasonable choices for resolving the conflict, after which RPM continues the installation.

One of the things I tried when I tried (and failed) to install KDE was to select some other packages as well, that didn't have anything to do with KDE. When "Add / Remove Programs" hit the conflict when trying to install KDE, it aborted without installing any of the other (independent) packages I selected either. Minor annoyance.