Re: Checkbox for "Install Everything"

> Somewhere it seems to have fallen by the wayside.
>
> Can we please, Please, **___PLEASE___** have that option back for F7?  It
> makes installation so much easier and faster...

Oh no it wouldn't. Everything would be all of FC7 (the seperate extras is
gone). It would haul in a zillion weird and wonderful obscure apps, some
very large, and it would cause problems with conflicts between
"either/or" package choices.

Selecting all the groups offered is intended to be a sane "all the stuff
you are likely to want" option, that fits in actual normal disk/time.

Alan