Re: On Bugzilla and spreading FOSS, was: Where Fedora Went Wrong...

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 10:47 -0600, Robin Laing wrote:
> M. Fioretti wrote:

> >> That's not the audience it was written for.  The newbie solution is
> >> better client side apps which Will Woods, QA lead for Fedora is
> >> working on.
> >
> > Sorry, you mean a better (newbie-wise) bug reporting client?
> >
> > Thanks
> > 	Marco
> >

> I prefer to submit bugs.  As a technician, I know that information,
> accurate and detailed can be a time saver.  A tool like the old Mozilla
> bug tracer, a decent crash checker/tester would be a blessing for the
> developers.  A program that automatically submitted bug info to bugzilla.

It's still there, when Firefox crashes, when I restart it it will ask me
if it's ok to submit the crash information. I just click, it's away and
I did my part to painlessly contribute. Sweet. The SecondLife client
does the same thing. Ric