Re: ms powerpoint presentation -> html

On 5/16/07, Strong <strong_yethumble@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
True. graphics package was not installed and from its description it
did not follow. Guess, authors have to describe their plots more
ocurrate or it can just dropped because the true attention will not be
paid to it. IMHO.

Some of them are pretty jargon-ful but as I have experienced, it is
extremely difficult to know which terminology someone else is familiar
with until after you are met with blank stares. So I can't blame them.
If you do find more packages, file a bug in Fedora bugzilla to add
specific missing important keywords.

I think 'yum search "keywords"' searches into more of the detailed
package description rather than just the summary to match packages. I
am not sure if pirut does too. I just remember being disappointed in
spots when trying to view package details from within pirut. Time to
file some RFEs in bugzilla, I suppose ...

/Mike