Re: ms powerpoint presentation -> html

On 5/15/07, Strong <strong_yethumble@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2007 11:33:01 -0700 Les <hlhowell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Then save it as HTML from Presentation.
When I do File -> Export, I see Export window with just file
extensions at the bottom: pdf and pwp. So, how to export to html?

Hmmm ... that is strange ... maybe it is part of the extra output
filters that might be bundled in an optional openoffice packages that
you can install. I can't remember the package name right now and don't
have a Fedora system in front of me.

/Mike