Re: Installing wireless driver for ipw3945

Axel Thimm wrote:

I guess I just didn't like being compared as opposite to something
that you several times label as official in the same paragraph. You
won't keep hard feeling towards me because of that? ;)

I clearly said official repository for Fedora. I don't think you or anyone else could have been confused by that and hence no clarifications were really necessary.

The only reason you wanted to clarify (from my understanding) is because you didn't liked your package being compared to something that I called official. The only reason I had to do that is to distinguish between them. There is no need to read between the lines for that.

Rahul