Re: Adobe woes

Claude Jones wrote:
On Thu May 10 2007, Les wrote:
 Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I downloaded the Adobe reader RPM and attempted to install it.  Not
only does Reader not work, but it seems to have broken Evince. Â Moreover
I cannot see how to remove Adobe Reader.

    Any pointers anyone?

This is one to google - I recall an issue with Adobe Reader that had to be resolved by a small edit in one of the scripts it installs. As regards Evince, no idea - both Reader and Evince are working on this FC6 machine on which I'm typing

Same thing to me, except for Evince is still working. I solved this situation with a clean install of Adobe Reader 7.0.1.
:|
* Carlos Alberto Alves                       *
* Child Neurologist                          *
* Systems Analyst/ASUS Certified Professional*
* Rio de Janeiro, Brazil                     *
* Skype: carlos-aa                           *
* mailto:drcaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                *
* mailto:drcaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx             *