Re: fc7 test4 to F7 General Availability.

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Kam Leo wrote:

Quote:

"Hi,

I'm working on moving from suse 10 to fc7 "

Read the mail completely. He is migrating. The question was about updating from F7 test4 to F7 GA. Your suggestions assume that he was updating directly from SUSE to Fedora.

Rahul

It was easy to misinterpret if he wanted to go from SUSE to Fedora Test four to fedora-official-release. I plan on going from F7T4 to FC-general-release on one system. (development version) and FC6 to F7 for the other systems. I have one development system and many FC6 systems.

Thanks for your answers. I could keep quiet even now since the answers were very good and answered the original posters concerns (I believe, but only he knows for sure) :-)

Jim

--
"We all agree on the necessity of compromise.  We just can't agree on
when it's necessary to compromise."