Re: fc7 test4 to F7 General Availability.

gary artim wrote:
Hi,

I'm working on moving from suse 10 to fc7 and was
wondering if the move from fc7-test4 to fc7-ga is
just an upgrade or 'yum update'. Because of the volume
of work to troubleshoot all the apps I was hoping this
is doable _without_ doing a fresh install? thanks for
any help!

It doable though it's not tested explicitly. Please do report any issues you run across. Fedora devel branch is not available for about a week due to the merge of Fedora Core and Extras and when it is opened up again you need to make sure that you turn off the devel repository before the devel branch gets updates beyond Fedora 7.

Subscribe to fedora-devel and fedora-test list to keep yourself updated on the progress.

Rahul