Re: calendar application for fedora core 5, not evolution please

On 5/9/07, Fei Liu <feiliu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark Haney wrote:
> As I said, the Lightning add-on works great in T-bird.  It's fast and
> very flexible.

I've gotten reminder fox to work, it is enough for my need for now. Can
I synchronize over different client computers?

I use Sunbird (the stand-alone Lightning) to sync among many systems
by setting it up to store its ics files on a webdav folder. It works
like a charm. I think this method falls a part when you have many
people accessing the one file many times and the ics file grows large
(and I think that is the motivation towards caldav). But for one
person's calendar file, it is perfectly adequate. You could likely set
up the same thing with Lightning.

/Mike