Re: calendar application for fedora core 5, not evolution please

Fei Liu wrote:
> Mark Haney wrote:

>>> If already using evolution, can it's calendar/scheduling add-ons help in
>>> this case?
>>>

>> FWIW, I'm using Thunderbird, with the lightning add-on.  I've got it
>> setup to use my google calendar directly and it works great.
>>
>> I had to build my own 64-bit version of the lightning add on, but
>> otherwise it's very stable.  I have a URL (somewhere) that tells you how
>> to setup the add-on.
>>

> This sounds perfect, I use thunderbird too. I am not using evolution. I
> will start to see if I can get lightening add-on to work.
>
> Thanks for all your replies, Let me clarify, I prefer a X-windows
> standalone calendar, or  a firefox/thunderbird addon.
>
> Fei

As I said, the Lightning add-on works great in T-bird.  It's fast and
very flexible.

--
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support