Re: calendar application for fedora core 5, not evolution please

Mark Haney wrote:
Fei Liu wrote:
Mark Haney wrote:
Mike Chambers wrote:
On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 05:37:31PM -0400, Fei Liu wrote:
I am looking for a simple x windows calendar that has
schedule/appointment/alarm functions. yum search didn't really
show anything interesting. It should be small and fast. Please
let me know what options I have.
If already using evolution, can it's calendar/scheduling add-ons help in
this case?

FWIW, I'm using Thunderbird, with the lightning add-on.  I've got it
setup to use my google calendar directly and it works great.

I had to build my own 64-bit version of the lightning add on, but
otherwise it's very stable.  I have a URL (somewhere) that tells you how
to setup the add-on.

This sounds perfect, I use thunderbird too. I am not using evolution. I
will start to see if I can get lightening add-on to work.

Thanks for all your replies, Let me clarify, I prefer a X-windows
standalone calendar, or  a firefox/thunderbird addon.

Fei

As I said, the Lightning add-on works great in T-bird.  It's fast and
very flexible.

I've gotten reminder fox to work, it is enough for my need for now. Can I synchronize over different client computers?