Re: Ideas for yum

Martin Marques wrote:
Tim wrote:

And trying to find Apache packages, for instance, is a bit difficult,
that way.  Apache is "httpd" for some stupid reason.

yum search apache

That's why, IMHO, there has to be something like search, which looks everywhere for the expresion, but with a low level output, like list gives, and without repeats.

I think I'll file an RFE. Do I do it in fedora bug track, or do I go to the yum site?

Either is fine.

Rahul