Re: Ideas for yum

Jim van Wel wrote:
Hi there,

Well I'm using yum for years now with the grep option to search the
packages. I think most user do this normally. But maybe a nice feature for
a future release to make it more easy for some users.

The basic functionality already is as Tony posted. Grep just provides with more options which I don't think should be duplicated.

Rahul