Re: Email ???

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007, CH wrote:

Thanks for the reminder everyone!! :) They are a pain. I did not think about mailing lists and such, thanks for setting me straight! :)

I will look into greylisting and see what I can come up with.

I use "postgrey".  Works pretty well.

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
                  - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark