Re: Email ???

El Viernes, 27 de Abril de 2007 23:28, CH escribió:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am not sure what the exact name of it but I will try to explain it.
>
> Say you reply to am email to a person and it comes back saying that you
> need to verify that you are a real person and not a spammer.
>
> Is there anything out there similar to that under the GPL or free??
>
> Hopefully I explained that right.  I would have used google but I do not
> know the exact name of it.
>
> Thanks,
> Will

Do you mean those _annoying_ emails?
It's not too late to keep you in the good way, do not set up that.

To be honest, those emails screwed me up, especially when you're in a mailing
list and you send several emails to it, and you get all those mails back
asking you to click...it's crap
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.