Re: Installation problem of FC6

On 4/23/07, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tim:
>> Looking at that page, previously quoted, there was no "expert mode".
>> Not then, nor now.  It was just what someone called starting an
>> installation without automatic device detection.  i.e. You'd have to
>> manage it all, manually.  NBut there wasn't ever any install option that
>> you could pick actually called "expert mode".

Kam Leo:
> Gosh, you're stubborn.

;-)

>  Try this:
> http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/install-guide/ch-bootopts.html

Hmm, I see an "expert" kernel parameter.  Is the "driverdisk" parameter
also a "mode"?  ;-P

Per dictionary:

mode  (md)
n.
1.
a. A manner, way, or method of doing or acting: modern modes of
travel. See Synonyms at method.
b. A particular form, variety, or manner: a mode of expression.
c. A given condition of functioning; a status: The spacecraft was in
its recovery mode.