Re: Installation problem of FC6

On 4/23/07, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 2007-04-22 at 13:16 -0800, Kam Leo wrote:
> On 4/22/07, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Due to install the third party driver via the expert mode...
> > >
> > That is not really a clarification. There is no "expert" mode in Fedora.
>
> The OP is inquiring about using "linux text" when installing for the first time.
> Use the documentation from RHEL 5 to learn more:
> http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/Installation_Guide-en-US/s1-guimode-textinterface-x86.html

I would belive view if you could explain what he means by expert mode.

Used for certain in RHL-9,.
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/install-guide/s1-x86-starting.html
.
Don't recall if it was in FC-1 or later. Most users have gravitated to
the GUI so this is probably too old for you.