Re: whats with this love of kaffiene?

On 4/23/07, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 23 April 2007, Frank Cox wrote:
>On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:37:45 -0400
>
>Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I don't have a livna available in smart-gui.  How can I enable that?
>
>http://rpm.livna.org/

The rpm -ivh http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-6.rpm is installed, and I do
have, and have had all along, an /etc/smart/distro.d/livna.py, but there
seems to be no way to enable it, it is not presented as an option in the
repos view of the smart gui.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

You should be able to just click the box in front of livna when you
Edit->Channels.
If as you say nothing shows then do this from the commandline:

# smart channel --enable livna

--
Cheers, Gene