Re: Desktop Effects

On 4/23/07, Jan Welker <jan.welker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I checked my xorg.conf. The resolution is configured properly (1024x768). I
also figured out that this only happens, if the width of the window is as
big as the screen or bigger. The hight doesn't cause the problem.
I already had the same problem with other Linux distributions on the same
laptop and couldn't find a solution.

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Jan

There are some "hidden" g-conf settings for Compiz, one has to do with
full screen windows, I believe that setting that option will fix your
problem.

-- R/S

Derek Tracy
tracyde@xxxxxxxxx