Re: Desktop Effects

Jan Welker wrote:
Hello,

I'm using FC6 on my IBM T30. It works really well. If I switch on the Desktop Effects everything works just fine. The cube, the transparency ... but if I switch a window to full screen it looses it's border and it's title bar. All I see is the content of the window and an white space, where the title bar is supposed to be.
Any ideas?

Cheers, Jan

--
UNIX is user friendly, it's just picky about who it's friends are.

Two thoughts.

1. Monitor settings. Is your monitor setup properly to display the full resolution that your video card is putting out. As I use a CRT, this is a common problem from time to time. I also have a laptop that the screen resolution was set wrong for the gdm screen so the full screen does not display correctly. It isn't an issue so I didn't fix it.

2. I just moved to KDE and I found that there is a setting to do some of this. I cannot remember where or how but I did it.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.