Re: smart gone wild

On Wed April 4 2007 4:18:18 pm Ric Moore wrote:
> It would be SWELL if smart could shift gears and not be so
> single minded about the mirror to use. If one goes down,
> switch to one that is up, like yum does.

I'm afraid you don't completely understand it, yet, Ric - it's
actually quite able to shift mirrors, and do what you speak of,
and it is better at it than yum - like that guy who sells suits
on TV - I guarantee it!  ;-)  It has other issues, but that
stuff works well AFAIK (however, I've reached the golden age
where I'm old enough to no longer be surprised when I'm proved
wrong)

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA