smart gone wild

smart keeps trying to update packages from atrpms when the fedora repos
would do just fine, and atrpms seems to be down. I'm trying to beat
smart like a white mouth mule into NOT using atrpms so I can finish up a
half baked update. I've unchecked it, set it to priority -3 and it still
goes there like a dog to it's vomit trying to update the open office
packages from atrpms and freezes up. (Biblically speaking here)

It's making me nuts. I don't even see the openoffice packages there, yet
this damn thing insists on using the site. What gives? Is there a shiny
red button to push? I know "red" isn't a good color to push, but I'm at
that stage. This is maddening and I'm about half crazed anyway. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net