HP All in One device support

Back in the FC3 days, I was helping a person convert
to Fedora from Window$.  They had an HP 1320 Printer,
scanner, copier.  The Linux drivers at that time could
support it either as a printer or a scanner but not
both.  I ended up attaching it to a box running Window$
and let it go at that.

Does anyone have any recent experience connecting these
type devices to a Linux box?  Are the HP PSC devices
now fully supported?

Thanks for any advice.

Bob Styma