Re: HP All in One device support

On 4/3/07, Styma, Robert E (Robert) <stymar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Back in the FC3 days, I was helping a person convert
to Fedora from Window$.  They had an HP 1320 Printer,
scanner, copier.  The Linux drivers at that time could
support it either as a printer or a scanner but not
both.  I ended up attaching it to a box running Window$
and let it go at that.

Does anyone have any recent experience connecting these
type devices to a Linux box?  Are the HP PSC devices
now fully supported?

Thanks for any advice.

Bob Styma

I'm not sure for your specific model, but once you have the HP
software that is available in Fedora, (and installed by default) your
PSC shoudl work pefectly. Both printing and scanning work with my HP
PSC 1410

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud