Re: why does the system often get restarted automaticlly?

El Viernes, 30 de Marzo de 2007 10:50, yz wang escribió:
> Hardware of my computer: Pentium 4 cpu 3.20GHz, RAM 2.00GB, Monitor NVIDIA
> GeForce FX 5600, two 80GB harddisks, one with windows and one  with fc6.
> 3D desktop is off.
> It often crashes or restarts. The latest restarting occurs while only 3 web
> browsers are open. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

Do you have something like gkrellm or similar? You should take a look at the
microprocessor temperatura or keep it monitorized, just before the reboot,
the proccessor might be getting hot and your BIOS restarts the computer in
order to keep it safe

Just my two cents.
All the best.
--