Re: why does the system often get restarted automaticlly?

yz wang wrote:
Hardware of my computer: Pentium 4 cpu 3.20GHz, RAM 2.00GB, Monitor NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600, two 80GB harddisks, one with windows and one with fc6.
3D desktop is off.
It often crashes or restarts. The latest restarting occurs while only 3 web browsers are open. How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

Whenever this has happened to me (no log entries or hints) it has always been a power supply going bad.

It may not be the same in your case...but it is the first thing that came to my mind.