Fedora Core 6 DVD

I downloaded the Fedora Core 6 (Zod) DVD Image and burn an DVD from TorrentBit http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents/Zod-dvd-i386.torrent
Next, I tried to install that on a HP d530 x86 machine using the first Option (by the Graphic Install) and the installation failed at the point after prompting for Office and Productivity, Software Development, Fedora Extras.

When I hit Next after picking Office and Productivity, Software Development and Fedora Extras, the install failed and prompted with an error:

An error occurred unmounting the CD.  Please make sure you're not accessing /mnt/source from the shell on tty2 and then click OK to retry.

I hit OK a few times but the error did not go away.

I have no idea of the meaning of the above error since I am using the console to install the software and nothing else is accessing via whatever tty2 here.  So what should I do?