RE: Something to come home to...

--- Peter Lauri <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
You are on the fedora-list, Fedora stands for Free and
Open Source.  Sure you can use it, you do not need
permission as long as you do not claim that you wrote
it.  Do not worry if it was filed on the GPL, LGPL.
Do not contact an attorney.  Just ask permission from
the original poster and it should be okay to use the
code in your programs.

Regards,

Antonio