Re: Something to come home to...

Thomas Cameron wrote:
> bill perkins wrote:
>>> OMG, I thought I had written and sent this!
>>>
>>> WARNING: EXPLICIT!! Don't read if you are in great need of sleep! You
>>> have been warned! 8-)
>>>
>>> Since I can't be there in person, here is what I would wish for us
>>> this morning:
>>>
>>> You come home, and find me apparently asleep in your bed, under the
>>> covers. You look closely, and see that I am naked. You quietly and
>>> quickly get out of your clothes, and slip under the covers with me.
>>> Stretching out beside me, you put one hand on my cheek, and kiss the
>>> other one. I slip my arm around your shoulders, and hold you close,
>>> nuzzling your ear. My other arm goes low across your back, and my
>>> place my hand firmly on your hip, and pull you a little closer. You
>>> kiss me a few more times, and I start to respond with more kisses...
>>> I feel your warm, soft breasts pressed up against my chest, your
>>> nipples getting hard... my hands run up and down your back, your
>>> hips, your shoulders, your skin is silky soft under my hands... warm
>>> and SO nice... I feel your thighs rubbing against mine, soft, warm...
>>> I can feel the muscles in your legs, strong and smooth and sexy...
>>> encouraging me, teasing me... our kisses are starting to wander at
>>> this point... your neck, my shoulder, your shoulder... our hands are
>>> exploring and teasing and massaging... I kiss across to your other
>>> shoulder as we shift positions to get better access to each other...
>>> you move my face down between your tits, I kiss and lick... you shift
>>> me over to one side, and I kiss and suck on your nipples, swirling my
>>> tongue over them... first one, then the other, then back again... our
>>> hands are everywhere now, long, sensuous caresses, arousing and
>>> enticing each other to more passionate kisses and caresses...
>>>
>> HOLY SH*T!!!! I am truly sorry- I am leaving this list, this is TOO
>> embarrasing!!!!! Good bye!
>
> Oh...  My...  GOD!!!  That is the FUNNIEST thing I've seen on the Fedora
> list, maybe any list, EVER!
>
> Holy crap, I laughed so hard tears were flowing!
>
> Thanks for the giggle, it is MUCH appreciated!
>
> Thomas

Hehe - let's hope his NEXT potential employer doesn't see this list or
Google him. Fortunately - most people have a decent sense of humor -
perhaps his next employer will use it to break the ice of an otherwise
routine and boring interview :)

--
Best regards,
Chris

BOFH excuse #291:

Due to the CDA, we no longer have a root account.