Re: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Jimmy Bradley wrote:

  So go ahead and run Ubuntu, and just shut up, will ya. I haven't
heard of you complaining about some one holding a gun to your head, and

*yawn*

I'm as much welcome to my opinion as anyone else around here is, just because it doesnt fall into your fanboi line, dont expect me to change.
cause it aint happenin ANYTIME soon kido

--
Regards
Res

Let Novell known what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/