Re: Gnome vs. KDE question.

On 3/20/07, Robin Laing <Robin.Laing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, this is not a flame war.

I have been using Gnome since I started using X-Windows and find it is
dumbing down to much like Windows and taking the tools and controls away
from me.  I have spent weeks looking for the disk mounting tool to find
that I have to do it the Windows way from My Computer, oops, I mean
computer.

As I have some applications that are Gnome based that I like, I want to
know if they will run in Fedora running KDE instead of Gnome.  I run KDE
apps in Gnome so just wanting to make sure.

Not only will it work, but you can even get it to look like your other KDE apps.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud